Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Confederate States of America. Congress. House of Representatives.|
At head of title: (House bill, no. 148.) House of Representatives, June 3, 1864.--Read first and second times, engrossed, read third time, and passed. A.R. Lamar, Clerk. Senate, June 3, 1864.--Read first and second times, and referred to the Committee on Finance, and ordered to be printed.
Filmed from the holdings of the Boston Athenaeum.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . on reel 7 of 143 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Confederate imprints, 1861-1865 ; reel 7, no. 447).|
|Description:||1 unnumbered leaf ; 22 cm|
|Series Title:||Confederate imprints, 1861-1865, reel 7, no. 447.|
|Other Titles:||Act to raise money to increase the pay of soldiers|
- Confederate States of America. -- Army -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Law and legislation.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Confederate States of America.
- Confederate States of America. -- Army.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation.
- Wages -- Law and legislation.
- United States -- Confederate States of America.