| eJournal/eMagazine : Periodical|
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Biomedical engineering and electronics   (2014-04-06)
The E-journal “Biomedical engineering and electronics” is the open electronic edition in the area of medical, biological, technical and chemical sciences.
Founders of journal set a goal – reflectance of a state of scientific researches in this area, introductions of scientific results and problem solving in the area of preparation of highly skilled experts.
The journal publishes articles, scientific reviews on biomaterials technology, biomedical technologies and interaction of physical fields and radiances with biological objects, and also on working out of new radio-electronic devices for biology, biomedical technologies and medicine on partitions:
- Medicine and medical equipment;
- Mechanisms of biological effects of electromagnetic fields;
- New biomedical technologies;
- Electromagnetic fields and person’s health;
- The theory and practice of medical measurements;
- Questions of metrology and standardizing of measurement systems
Was this review helpful to you?