Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Conference publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susie Grant; Antarctic CRC.; WWF-Australia.; Peregrine (Firm); et al
CD includes appendices, analysis tools, data and maps (including GIS database) referred to in the report.
"In September 2006, twenty-three scientists from six countries attended an experts workshop on biogregionalisation of the southern ocean held in Hobart, Australia. The workshop was hosted by the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre, and WWF-Australia, and sponsored by Peregrine. The workshop was designed to assist with the development of methods that might be used to partition the southern ocean for the purposes of large-scale ecological modelling, ecosystem-based management, and consideration of marine protected areas."--P. 4.
|Description:||44 p. : col. ill., col. maps ; 30 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).|
|Details:||Software requirements: Software to support ADFs (Actual Drawing Files), ArcView - desktop GIS for mapping, data integration and analysis, ArcGIS, DAT. files, DataCAD and an Internet browser|
|Responsibility:||[report prepared by: Susie Grant ... [et al.]].|
- Bioregionalism -- Antarctic Ocean -- Congresses.
- Environmental monitoring -- Antarctic Ocean -- Congresses.
- Marine ecosystem management -- Antarctic Ocean -- Congresses.
- Antarctic Ocean -- Environmental aspects.
- Armed Forces -- Environmental aspects.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Marine ecosystem management.
- Antarctic Ocean.