Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
[New York?] : Greenwillow Books, c2009
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kevin Henkes; Laura Dronzek
|ISBN:||0061363049 9780061363047 0061363057 9780061363054|
|Notes:||Reading level: preschool and kindergarten.
"Acrylic paints were used to prepare the full-color art. The text type is Goudy Modern"--T.p. verso.
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Kevin Henkes ; illustrated by Laura Dronzek.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any young children's library.
Kevin Henkes has created a simple book about the wonder of birds that reminds me of the very best books by Margaret Wise Brown. The text is sparse; the illustrations by Laura Dronzek are the perfect match for the subject matter. Nice concept book for youngsters...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Birds -- Juvenile fiction.
- Girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Color -- Juvenile fiction.
- Shapes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sounds -- Juvenile fiction.
- Singing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Birds -- Fiction.
- Girls -- Fiction.
- Color -- Fiction.
- Sounds -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (10)
- Children's Books at LSSU(62 items)
by mjune9 updated 2013-11-27
- New Curriculum Center Items(39 items)
by mmurphy188 updated 2013-11-25
- SPC Texas 2X2 Reading List(93 items)
by marcheta updated 2013-10-22
- Feathered Friends Stories and Songs(40 items)
by MissHayleyMac updated 2013-04-01
- Charlotte Zolotow Awards(154 items)
by ccicchetti updated 2012-08-27