Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rodney T Cohen
|Description:||128 unnumbered pages : chiefly illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Campus scenes and landmarks --
Administrators and scholars --
Fraternities and sororities --
Campus culture --
Pomp and circumstance --
|Series Title:||College history series.|
|Responsibility:||Rodney T. Cohen.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Very good and easy read.
I recommend this book for those who attended a black college in Atlanta, as well as for those who plan on attending one. My mother and I had long discussions about this read and found it really good.
--Huellen R. Jones
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Atlanta University -- History -- Pictorial works.
- Clark College -- History -- Pictorial works.
- Morehouse College (Atlanta, Ga.) -- History -- Pictorial works.
- Spelman College -- History -- Pictorial works.
- African American universities and colleges.
- Atlanta University.
- Clark College.
- Morehouse College (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Spelman College.