John Martin; Charles Bukowski; Wanda Coleman; John Fante; Clayton Eshleman; Eileen Myles; Andrei Codrescu; Diane Wakoski; Wyndham Lewis; Paul Bowles; James Broughton; Black Sparrow Press,; Online Archive of California.
|描述：||33.8 linear feet (27 cartons, 1 oversize folder)|
The records of the Black Sparrow Press contain manuscripts, proofs, artwork, photographs, production files and correspondence that highlight its seminal role as an independent publisher in California and the United States. Key among the collections holdings include manuscripts, correspondence, photographs and ephemera relating to the career of its primary and most infamous author, Charles Bukowski. In addition, there are extensive project files and correspondence with the breadth of writers published by the press throughout its thirty-six year history. Among these are: Wanda Coleman, John Fante, Wyndham Lewis, Andrei Codrescu, James Broughton, Clayton Eshleman, John Yau, Janice Pommy Vega and Diane Wakoski.
- Black Sparrow Press -- Archives.
- American poetry -- 20th century.
- Publishers and publishing -- California -- Santa Rosa.
- Small presses -- United States.
- Small presses -- California.
- Book industries and trade -- United States.
- Book industries and trade -- California.
- United States -- Imprints.
- California -- Imprints.
- Black Sparrow Press.
- American poetry.
- Book industries and trade.
- Publishers and publishing.
- Small presses.
- California -- Santa Rosa.
- United States.