Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780470943373 0470943378 9781118067611 1118067614 9781118067734 1118067738 9781118067741 1118067746|
|Description:||ix, 374 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||The explosion of the Deepwater Horizon --
What you can't see can kill you: the BP Macondo oil monster escapes --
Body count: oil, gas, and dispersant attack the people, wildlife, and wild places of the Gulf --
When the oil kills the fish, can the fishers survive? --
Making BP pay: cleanup workers, vessels of opportunity, claims, and protests --
Big oil plays defense: BP and the oil industry respond to disaster --
Obama steps up: but is the disaster over and could it happen again?
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010 -- Environmental aspects.
- BP Deepwater Horizon Explosion and Oil Spill, 2010 -- Political aspects.
- Oil spills -- Mexico, Gulf of.
- Oil spills -- Gulf of Mexico.
- Armed Forces -- Environmental aspects.
- Buddhism and politics.
- Oil spills.
- Gulf of Mexico.
User lists with this item (5)
- October New Books(374 items)
by CrownCollegeLibrary updated 2013-11-01
- GeoFile(500 items)
by greycloud updated 2013-11-01
- Deepwater Drilling Disaster(148 items)
by greycloud updated 2013-11-07
- EPSL New Books April 2011 to August 2011(500 items)
by libepsl updated 2011-08-29
- LA Times Oil Spill Books(9 items)
by aspringer updated 2011-04-19