George Ellison; Frank Greenway; Eunice Norris; Nguzo Saba Films.; Beacon Films.
|注意：||Title from data sheet.
Intended audience: Ages 12 through adult.
Issued as 1/2 in. or U-matic 3/4 in.
Issued also as motion picture.
|描述：||1 videocassette (28 min.) : sd., col. + 1 guide.|
|叢書名：||Were you there?.|
|責任：||Nguzo Saba Films ; producer, Carol Munday Lawrence ; director, Robert N. Zagone.|
Provides insights into the experience of the Afro-American cowboy and the settler families of the late 1800s and early 1900s through reenactments and personal narratives. George Ellison recalls his life as a cowboy, Frank Greenway relives his feats as one of the great rodeo competitors of the early 1900s, and dramatizations picture Eunice Norris' memories of being an isolated Black child in the rugged West.
- African American cowboys -- West (U.S.)
- West (U.S.) -- Social life and customs.
- African Americans -- West (U.S.) -- History.
- African Americans -- West (U.S.) -- Biography.
- West (U.S.) -- Biography.
- African American cowboys.
- West (U.S.) -- History.
- African Americans.
- Manners and customs.
- United States, West.