Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul Bowen, LLB.
|Description:||lvii, 580 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Reform of the Mental Health Act 1983 --
The Mental Capacity Act 2005 and its amendments.
|Series Title:||Blackstone's guide series.|
|Other Titles:||Guide to the Mental Health Act 2007|
Those who use the book will benefit enormously from [the author's] detailed knowledge and illuminating analysis of an area of law which is as technically complex as it is socially important The
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
BARRISTER BOWEN ANALYSES THE NEW CLUTCH OF MENTAL HEALTH LAWS
Doughty Chambers barrister, Paul Bowen, specialises in human rights law and public law and has used his considerable knowledge to assemble an excellent guide to...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Mental Health Services -- legislation and jurisprudence -- Great Britain.
- Commitment of Mentally Ill -- legislation & jurisprudence -- Great Britain.
- Mentally ill -- Commitment and detention -- England.
- Mentally ill -- Commitment and detention -- Wales.
- Capacity and disability -- England.
- Capacity and disability -- Wales.
- Mental health laws -- England.
- Mental health laws -- Wales.
- Capacity and disability.
- Mental health laws.
- Mentally ill -- Commitment and detention.