Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Comic books, strips, etc
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Tite Kubo; Lance Caselman; Joe Yamazaki; Mark McMurray
|Language Note:||Translated from the Japanese.|
|Notes:||Originally published: Tokyo, Japan : Shueisha Inc., 2001.
"This volume contains material that was originally published in Shonen Jump #78-80. Artwork in the magazine may have been altered slightly from what is presented in this volume."--P. facing t.p.
Reads from right to left.
|Target Audience:||Rated T for teen, ages 13 and up.|
|Description:||190 p. : chiefly ill. ; 19 cm.|
|Contents:||Knuckle & the arrow --
Born from the fear --
Way without enemies --
Great desert bros. --
United on the desert --
Alive and back here once again --
Back to the innocence --
Five ways to three figures --
Baron's lecture 1st period.
Baron's lecture full-course
|Responsibility:||[story and art by Tite Kubo ; English adaptation, Lance Caselman ; translation, Joe Yamazaki ; touch-up art & lettering, Mark McMurray].|
- Kuchiki, Rukia (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Kurosaki, Ichigo (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- High school students -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Psychics -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Ghosts -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Supernatural -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Fantasy comic books, strips, etc.