Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Songs and music
Folklore Songs and music
|Named Person:||J Rosamond Johnson; Bob Cole|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J Rosamond Johnson; Bob Cole; Jos. W. Stern & Co.
|Notes:||For voice and piano.
Advertising includes musical incipits for "Your picture says 'remember' though your letter says 'forget'" by S.R. Henry ; "By the old oaken bucket Louise" by Harry I. Davis ; "Sweetheart! Won't you come with me to dreamland" by C. Manning ; "Down our way" by S.R. Henry ; "The little colleen I love" by Max S. Witt ; "The golden links are broken" by M.H. Rosenfeld ; "S.R. Henry's barn dance" by S.R. Henry ; and "Your picture says 'remember' though your letter says 'forget'" by S.R. Henry [2nd incipit].
"Big song successes from Cole & Johnson's latest sensation 'The red moon'"--Cover.
Cover illustration: Indian couple embracing under a red moon with face; includes inset photos of the composer and lyricist and small passe-partout.
|Description:||1 score (5 pages) ; 35 cm|
|Other Titles:||Red moon.
Jossakeed the mighty prophet
When the moon is bleeding and the clouds are red 'tis an awful omen
|Responsibility:||music by J. Rosamond Johnson ; words by Bob Cole.|
- Johnson, J. Rosamond -- (John Rosamond), -- 1873-1954 -- Portraits.
- Cole, Bob, -- 1868-1911 -- Portraits.
- Moon -- Folklore -- Songs and music.
- Omens -- Songs and music.
- Indians of North America -- Songs and music.
- Musicals -- Excerpts.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1901-1910.
- Songs with piano.
- Couples -- Pictorial works.
- Hugging -- Pictorial works.
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works.
- Moon -- Pictorial works.