Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Administration for Children and Families.; United States. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.; United States. Department of Health and Human Services. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.|
|Description:||xviii, 175 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Understanding addiction, substance abuse treatment and recovery --
Nature of child maltreatment --
Complexity of child and family needs --
Approaches to addressing joint substance abuse and child maltreatment problems.
|Other Titles:||Report to Congress on substance abuse and child protection|
|Responsibility:||Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation.|
- Child abuse -- United States -- Prevention.
- Abused children -- Services for -- United States.
- Alcoholics -- Family relationships.
- Drug addicts -- Family relationships.
- Children of drug addicts.
- Children of alcoholics.
- Child Abuse -- prevention & control.
- Child of Impaired Parents.
- Child Welfare.
- Substance-Related Disorders.
- Family Relations.
- United States.
- Abused children -- Services for.
- Child abuse -- Prevention.