Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||0394400275 9780394400273 9780394544823 039454482X|
|Description:||337 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Blood meridian.
Evening redness in the West.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
AMAZING, INTENSE, THOUGHT PROVOKING.
hands down one of the best books ive read this year. It's style is complicated but constructed beautifully. There are passages that really get your thought process going and give you a new perspective on writting. Stuyllistically Cormac Mcarthy's "Blood Meridian" stands on its own as the only...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Mexican-American Border Region -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Massacres -- Fiction.
- Outlaws -- Fiction.
- Glanton Gang -- Fiction.
- Glanton Gang.
- Indians of North America.
- Teenage boys.
- North America -- Mexican-American Border Region.