Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Target Audience:||Ages 14 up.; Young Adult.; 840|
|Description:||343 pages ; 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Blood ninja three
Betrayal of the living
In sixteenth-century Japan, Taro enlists his friends to help vanquish a dragon in hopes of winning a reward that would allow him to marry Hana. But he faces surprisingly difficult obstacles as Kenji Kira raises the dead against him and his own flesh and blood betrays him.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Ninja -- Juvenile fiction.
- Vampires -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dead -- Juvenile fiction.
- Japan -- History -- Period of civil wars, 1480-1603 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ninja -- Fiction.
- Vampires -- Fiction.
- Dead -- Fiction.
- Japan -- History -- Period of civil wars, 1480-1603 -- Fiction.