|描述：||viii, 338 pages ; 25 cm|
Following her mother's suicide, Alexandra Owens decided to visit the last person known to have talked to her mother, Detective Daniel Reed. She's shocked to learn that her mother had once been married to a wealthy vintner and an infant son had disappeared. When the marriage ended, Alex's mother left with Alex and moved to San Francisco. Now the bones of an infant had been unearthed in a Sonoma vineyard. Could her mother have killed her baby brother? Alex and Detective Reed investigate.
- Single women -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Human sacrifice -- Fiction.
- Vintners -- California -- Sonoma Valley -- Fiction.
- Sonoma County (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Offenses against the person -- Fiction.
- Sacrifice -- Fiction.
- Wine and wine making -- Sonoma Valley (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Visions -- Fiction.