Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands; Queen of the Netherlands Wilhelmina; Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Paterson; Katherine Paterson; Susan Jeffers
|ISBN:||0066239427 9780066239422 0066239435 9780066239439 9780064438742 0064438740|
|Target Audience:||Ages 4-8.; Grades PreS-3rd.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm|
|Responsibility:||John & Katherine Paterson ; illustrated by Susan Jeffers.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
A boy named William, whose head is full of stories of knights and kings and queens, gets to meet a real-life queen who has had to flee her country during WW II. The storie is a recounting of a childhood event in the life of John Paterson. Great illustrations show the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Wilhelmina, -- Queen of the Netherlands, -- 1880-1962 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands, -- 1880-1962 -- Fiction.
- Wilhelmina, -- Queen of the Netherlands, -- 1880-1962.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Massachusetts -- Juvenile fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Massachusetts -- Fiction.
- Blueberries -- Fiction.