Thomas A Carter; Steve Wynn; Dale Moore; Bob Hubbard; Missouri State University.; Ozarks Public Television.
|注意：||Title from DVD label.
An Ozarks Public Television production.
DVD version of a television program produced for broadcast on Ozarks Public Television, Springfield, Mo., Oct. 28, 2007.
|餘額：||Executive producers, Jim Baker, Paul Kincaid ; camera, Jason Ferber, Bob LInder, Brent Slane ; editor, Jason Ferber ; music, Percy Wenrich, Art Galbraith.|
|表演者：||Host/interviewer, Dale Moore ; guest, Bob Hubbard.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (28 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.|
|叢書名：||OzarksWatch video magazine.|
|其他題名：||Memories of the Jordanaires and the Foggy River Boys
Jordanaires and the Foggy River Boys
|責任：||producer-director, Tom Carter.|
Part of a series of programs that presents and preserves the unique heritage of the Ozarks. In this segment, Dale Moore interviews Ozarks native Bob Hubbard, who has enjoyed an extraordinary music and entertainment career. His accomplishments span live radio and television, stage concerts, and significant success as a recording artist. He is a founding member of the Jordanaires singing group, and a founding member of the Foggy River Boys, one of the early music shows in Branson. Bob reminisces about these well-known music groups, sharing his experiences and memories as a professional entertainer.
- Hubbard, Bob -- Interviews.
- Jordanaires (Musical group)
- Foggy River Boys (Musical group)
- Entertainers -- Ozark Mountains Region.
- Entertainers -- Missouri -- Branson.
- Vocal quartets -- Ozark Mountains Region.
- Gospel singers -- Ozark Mountains Region.
- Branson (Mo.) -- History.
- Country musicians -- Interviews.
- Country music groups -- Missouri -- Branson.
- Country music -- Missouri -- Branson.
- Ozark Mountains Region -- History.