Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Annie Auerbach; Barry Goldberg
|Notes:||"Based upon the television series 'Bob the Builder' created by HIT Entertainment PLC and Keith Chapman"--P.  of cover.|
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||Bob the Builder.|
|Other Titles:||Bob the Builder (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||by Annie Auerbach ; illustrated by Barry Goldberg.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any young childrens library.
Bob wakes up to a snowy day. The equipment gang goes out to clear snow. When they are done, they build a snowman, sled and have a snowball fight. Bob decides he likes being warm inside too. Having a "Snowball Fight" is poor modeling for younger children....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Bob the Builder (Television program) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bob the Builder (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Trucks -- Juvenile fiction.
- Snow -- Juvenile fiction.
- Toy and movable books -- Specimens.
- Bob the Builder (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Friends -- Fiction.
- Trucks -- Fiction.
- Snow -- Fiction.
- Toy and movable books.