|描述：||312 p. ; 22 cm.|
Very little disturbs the ordered calm of Fethering, a self-contained retirement settlement on England's southern coast. Which is precisely why Carole Seddon has chosen to reside there. The last thing Carole expects to encounter in Fethering is a new neighbor with but one name and an obviously colourful past. 'Jude' was not really Fethering ... but neither was the body Carole found on the beach. A body, it has to be said, that has disappeared by the time the police arrive. Only Jude is ready to believe what Carole says she saw -- and from that moment on, the two women are resolved to turn detectives.
- Seddon, Carole (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Jude (Fictitious character : Brett) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- England -- Fiction.
- Retired women -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fethering Mystery series-Fiction.
- Female friendship.
- Jude (Fictitious character : Brett)
- Retired women.
- Seddon, Carole (Fictitious character)
- Women detectives.