Fae Myenne Ng
|描述：||193 p. ; 21 cm.|
|责任：||Fae Myenne Ng.|
In this profoundly moving novel, Fae Myenne Ng takes readers into the hidden heart of San Francisco's Chinatown, to a world of family secrets, hidden shames, and the lost bones of a "paper father." It is a world in which two generations of the Leong family live in an uneasy tension as they try to fathom the source of the middle daughter Ona's sorrow. Fae Myenne Ng's portraits of the everyday heroism of the Leongs--who inflict deep hurt on each other in their struggles to survive, yet sustain one another with loyalty and love--have made Bone one of the most critically acclaimed novels of recent years and immediately a classic of contemporary American life.
- Chinese Americans -- Fiction.
- Chinese American families -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Chinatown (San Francisco, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Guilt -- Fiction.
- Family sagas, Chinese-American -- Fiction.
- Chinese American -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- PEN/Faulkner Award winners and finalists for fiction (155 资料)
由 I-UNIVLIB 已更新 2009-11-11