|描述：||373 pages ; 25 cm.|
"When Eve Duncan gave birth to Bonnie, she experienced a love she never knew existed. Eve's entire life came into focus (delete reference to forensics--that happened later, right?-- ) and nothing was going to stand in the way of giving her daughter a wonderful life--the kind of life she herself never experienced. And then, the unthinkable happened. On an ordinary class trip to a local park, seven-year-old Bonnie vanished. Eve found herself in the throes of a nightmare that permeated her days and nights, and from which there was no escape. But a new Eve emerged: a woman who would use her remarkable talent as a forensic sculptor and her passion for helping others to find closure when the unthinkable happens to their child. A woman who would stop at nothing to find her own daughter's killer and bring her body home. A woman with both justice and vengeance on her mind. Finally, in the trilogy that began with EVE and continued with QUINN, comes the story that fans have been dying to read. With the help of her beloved Joe Quinn and CIA Agent Catherine Ling, Eve Duncan gets closer and closer to answering the questions that have tormented her. But the deeper she digs, the more she realizes that Bonnie's father, John Gallo, is a key player in solving this monstrous puzzle. And that Bonnie's disappearance was not as random as everyone had always believed. Eve, Joe, Catherine, and John find themselves in a deadly dance where answers will be uncovered, and justice might finally be served-- if they can all stay alive long enough to make it happen"--
- Duncan, Eve (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Facial reconstruction (Anthropology) -- Fiction.
- Women sculptors -- Fiction.
- Children -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Duncan, Eve -- Fiction.
- Facial reconstruction -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Thrillers.
- Children -- Crimes against.
- Duncan, Eve (Fictitious character)
- Facial reconstruction (Anthropology)
- Women sculptors.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- Duncan, Eve (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- FICTION / Thrillers.
- Artists -- Fiction.
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto(500 资料)
由 NativeChild 已更新 2016-04-12
- Mysteries/Suspense/Thrillers(430 资料)
由 sberkowitz 已更新 2013-08-24
- 87 FSS Library - New Books, October - November, 2011(76 资料)
由 dkrexon 已更新 2012-10-04
- preview(498 资料)
由 Biotech 已更新 2012-08-18
- Wairoa Library new books(9 资料)
由 Lilacdragon 已更新 2012-06-10