|类型/形式：||Books of hours
Early works to 1800
Texts Early works to 1800
|提及的人：||Mary, Blessed Virgin Saint|
R Leicester Harmsworth, Sir; Catholic Church.; Riviere & Son,; Sotheby's (Firm),; C.A. Stonehill, Inc.,; Pre-1650 Manuscript Collection (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library); University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
Lacks 1 leaf, containing beginning of compline, before fol. 65; one or more leaves missing between fols. 68-85, where surviving leaves are jumbled in binding.
Origin: Written at St. Alban's, England, ca. 1420.
Decoration: 24 full-page borders containing illuminated initials.
Binding: Dark blue morocco by Riviere & Son.
Provenance: 1. Offered for sale by Sotheby's (lot no. 354), 15 March 1907 -- Owned by Sir R. Leicester Harmsworth, as per his sale (Sotheby's), 15 October 1945 -- 3. Purchased from C.A. Stonehill, 1947.
Shelf-mark: Urbana, IL, University of Illinois Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Pre-1650 MS 0077.
Former shelf-mark: x 264.02 C28ho 1420 (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
|描述：||157 leaves : parchment ; 175 x 118 mm.|
|其他题名：||Horae beatae Mariae virginis secundem usum Sarum|
- Mary, -- Blessed Virgin, Saint -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Latin -- Early works to 1800.
- Catholic Church -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Latin -- Early works to 1800.
- Catholic Church -- Liturgy -- Texts -- Early works to 1800.
- Devotional literature, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Early works to 1800.
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- England -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern) -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.
- Manuscripts, Medieval -- Illinois -- Urbana -- Specimens.