Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"A Booktown mystery"--Cover.
Includes recipes (p. 287-297).
|Description:||297 pages ; 18 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Great explanation of the allure of the cozy mystery genre
Book 2 in the Booktown Mystery series opens with an author event in Tricia Miles' Haven't Got a Clue bookstore. Famous local author Zoe Carter had been signing copies of the fifth and final book in her Jess & Addie series, until Tricia finds her strangled in the restroom. Sheriff Wendy Adams...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Women booksellers -- Fiction.
- Bookstores -- Fiction.
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Fiction.
- City and town life -- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- New Hampshire -- Fiction.
- Booksellers and bookselling.
- City and town life.
- Women booksellers.
- New Hampshire.