Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Educational television programs for children
Children's television programs
|Material Type:||Juvenile audience, Partial animation, Videorecording|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Petra Mathers; LeVar Burton; Bernardo Solano; Verna Aardema; Olga Merediz; Mark Mannucci; WNED-TV (Television station : Buffalo, N.Y.); GPN Educational Media.; Lancit Media Productions.; Great Plains National Instructional Television Library.
|Language Note:||English subtitles and closed captions.|
|Notes:||"The complete episode as seen on PBS."--Container.
Based on a book of the same title by Verna Aardema, illustrated by Petra Mathers.
Originally broadcast in the PBS tv program in 1994.
|Credits:||Music, Steve Horelick, Oasis Music ; editor, James C. Wright.|
|Performer(s):||Hosted by LeVar Burton ; feature book read by Olga Merediz.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (approximately 30 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Feature book --
The Caudelia Guitar Shop --
Mural painting --
Los Lobos --
|Series Title:||Reading rainbow, 102.|
|Other Titles:||Reading rainbow (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||a production of WNED-TV & GPN ; produced by Lancit Media Productions ; written by Bernardo Solano ; produced by Jill Gluckson ; directed by Mark Mannucci.|
- Lobos (Musical group) -- Juvenile drama.
- Children -- Books and reading -- Juvenile films.
- Mural painting and decoration -- 20th century -- Juvenile drama.
- Guitar -- Construction -- Juvenile drama.
- Street art -- Juvenile drama.
- Children's literature.
- Folklore. -- Mexico -- Juvenile drama.
- Lobos (Musical group)
- Children -- Books and reading.
- Guitar -- Construction.
- Mural painting and decoration.
- Street art.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.