Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||202 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Life isn't always so simple.
Liza believes there are two kinds of people in the world: those who look on the bright side and those who don’t. She and her father live on the sunny side of the street. They are...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Breast -- Cancer -- Fiction.
- Cancer -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Breast cancer patients -- Austin, Texas -- Fiction.
- Mother and daughter -- Austin, Texas -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Austin, Texas -- Fiction.
- Fifteen-year-old girls -- Austin, Texas -- Fiction.
- Austin (Tex.) -- Fiction.