|提及的人：||Carlos, the Jackal; Carlos, the Jackal.|
|描述：||523 pages ; 24 cm|
|責任：||by Robert Ludlum.|
Jason Bourne, a deep-cover CIA agent, loses his memory in an accident which was originally intended to kill him. In re-tracing his steps, he confounds Agency officials to the extent that they are not sure that he is the same man they sent into the field. The CIA orders him killed, as does his original enemy, the most dangerous assassin in the world.
- Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Carlos, -- the Jackal -- Fiction.
- Terrorists -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Central Intelligence Agency -- Fiction.
- Carlos, -- the Jackal.
- United States. -- Central Intelligence Agency.
- Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character)