Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Radio and television novels
|Named Person:||Raven; Raven; Raven|
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kimberly Morris; Michael Poryes; Susan Sherman; Disney Channel (Firm)
|ISBN:||0786846941 9780786846948 141562917X 9781415629178|
|Notes:||"Based on the television series 'That's so Raven, ' created by Michael Poryes and Susan Sherman."
"Part one is based on the episode written by Michael Feldman. Part two is based on the episode written by Maisha Closson."
"From the ... TV series on Disney Channel"--Cover.
|Description:||136 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||That's so raven, #11.|
|Other Titles:||That's so Raven (Television program)|
|Responsibility:||adapted by Kimberly Morris.|
- Raven, -- 1985- -- Juvenile fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Juvenile fiction.
- Paranormal fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Raven, -- 1985- -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Parapsychology -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Raven, -- 1985-
- African Americans.
- Man-woman relationships.