|ISBN:||9780764210525 0764210521 9780764209789 0764209787 9780764210532 076421053X 9781620905388 1620905388|
|描述：||316 pages ; 23 cm.|
Twenty-seven-year-old Joanna Kurtz has made several trips to the altar, but never as a bride. The single young Amish woman is a closet writer with a longing to be published something practically unheard of in her Lancaster County, Pennsylvania community. Yet Joanna's stories aren't her only secret. She also has a beau who is courting her from afar, unbeknownst even to her sister, Cora, who, though younger, seems to have suitors to spare. Eben Troyer is a responsible young Amish man who hopes to make Joanna Kurtz his bride, if he can ever leave his parents' farm in Shipshewana, Indiana. Yet with his only brother off in the English world, intent on a military career, Eben's hopes for building a life with his dear Joanna are dimming, and patience is wearing thin. Will Joanna ever be more than a bridesmaid?
- Amish women -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County -- Fiction.
- Women authors -- Fiction.
- Amish farmers -- Indiana -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Amish farmers.
- Amish women.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Women authors.
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County.
- Amish women -- Fiction.
- Lancaster County (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Farmers -- Indiana -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationship -- Fiction.
- Christian fiction.
- Love stories.