Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Andrić, Ivo, 1892-1975.
Bridge on the Drina.
New York, Macmillan, 1959
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ivo Andrić; Rouben Mamoulian Collection (Library of Congress)
|Credits:||Translated from the Serbo-Croat by Lovett F. Edwards.|
|Description:||314 pages 22 cm|
|Other Titles:||Na Drini ćuprija.|
|Responsibility:||Translated from the Serbo-Croat by Lovett F. Edwards.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Headphones with ControlTalk
Beats By Dr.Dre Tour Headphones with ControlTalk - Yellow
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
The Lake Woebegon of Bosnia
Currently considered by some to be *the* classic of Bosnian literature. It is a collection of stories, a history if you will, of a town situated between Sarajevo and Serbia on the banks of the Drina river. The book covers the time period from about 1600 to the beginning of World War I. From the beginning...
- 4 of 4 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Višegrad (Bosnia and Herzegovina : East) -- History -- Fiction.
- Historic bridges -- Fiction.
- Historic bridges.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina -- Višegrad (East)
User lists with this item (6)
- UW-Barron County(51 items)
by ricelaker updated about 3 days ago
- International & Cross-Cultural Perspectives(176 items)
by rbergquist updated about 3 weeks ago
- Things to Check Out(23 items)
by philmphorcs updated 2016-05-26
- Works by Nobel Prize in Literature Winners 1960-1964(44 items)
by BritGib updated 2016-02-27
- International(20 items)
by cweakfal updated 2014-01-03