Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Eleazar Wheelock; Eleazar Wheelock|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|Notes:||Issued in connection with a visit to the British Isles by the Rev. Nathaniel Whitaker to raise funds for the school.
Pp.-64 contain an appendix, probably issued to accompany the 48 page edition: "this would indicate that the issue with 64 pages was earlier than those with 63 pages [i.e. the second edition]" (Sabin).
Reproduction of original from British Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (64 p.)|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
- Wheelock, Eleazar, -- 1711-1779. -- Plain and faithful narrative.
- Moor's Indian Charity School.
- Moor's Indian Charity School -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Missions -- New England.
- Indians of North America -- Education -- New England.
- Wheelock, Eleazar, -- 1711-1779.
- Dartmouth College.
- Indians of North America -- Education.
- Indians of North America -- Missions.