Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Eleazar Wheelock; Eleazar Wheelock|
|Material Type:||Biography, Online system or service, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nathaniel Whitaker; Eleazar Wheelock
|Notes:||Based on Eleazar Wheelock's A plain and faithful narrative, and sometimes included among his works. Cf. Sabin, no. 103202.
"Whitefield is believed to have written the introduction, and Whitaker to have edited the compilation."--Sabin, v. 28, no. 103202.
"A Brief narrative of the Indian charity-school": p. -8; remainder of vol. includes relevant recommendations, memorials, letters, etc.
This issue of the Appendix (p. -63) has the first three lines of the concluding note in the -64 page issue, beginning "N.B." at the bottom of p. 63. Cf. Sabin, no. 103203.
Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
|Description:||1 online resource (63 p.)|
|Responsibility:||[by Nathaniel Whitaker].|
- Wheelock, Eleazar, -- 1711-1779 -- Early works to 1800.
- Moor's Indian Charity School -- Early works to 1800.
- Dartmouth College -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Missions -- New England -- Early works to 1800.
- Indians of North America -- Education -- New England -- Early works to 1800.
- Wheelock, Eleazar, -- 1711-1779.
- Dartmouth College.
- Moor's Indian Charity School.
- Indians of North America -- Education.
- Indians of North America -- Missions.
- New England.