Charles Brockden Brown
|注意：||The supposed author was a Quaker novelist and journalist, Charles Brockden Brown.
The British treaty of commerce and navigation, concluded on Dec. 31, 1806 was signed at London, December, 1806, by Pinkney and Monroe but refused ratification by President Jefferson, without consultation of the Senate.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
|描述：||86 p. ; 21 cm.|
- United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
- International relations.
- Political science.
- Great Britain.
- United States.