Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||(OCoLC)32394347
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Brockden Brown
|Notes:||The supposed author was a Quaker novelist and journalist, Charles Brockden Brown.
The British treaty of commerce and navigation, concluded on Dec. 31, 1806 was signed at London, December, 1806, by Pinkney and Monroe but refused ratification by President Jefferson, without consultation of the Senate.
Reproduction of original from Yale Law School Library.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.|
|Description:||86 p. ; 21 cm.|
|Series Title:||The Making of the Modern Law|
- United States -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1801-1809.
- International relations.
- Political science.
- Great Britain.
- United States.