Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780061134081 0061134082 9780061134098 0061134090|
|Description:||328 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Twins lives get very interesting when they meet the misfit of school.
Twins Tennyson and Bronte's lives get very interesting when they meet Brewster (Bruiser) Rawlins, the hulking misfit of the school. As they get closer to him, they discover his secret ability to absorb the pain and emotions of those he cares about. Shusterman weaves the paranormal in such a way, the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Child abuse -- Fiction.
- Supernatural -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Child abuse -- Juvenile fiction.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Child abuse.
- Interpersonal relations.