Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Andrea Cheng; Nicole Wong
|Description:||59 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Andrea Cheng ; illustrations by Nicole Wong.|
"It is reassuring in the gentle way it normalizes a teen's experiences and emotions as [Ann's] family copes with major illness." --"School Library Journal"
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Ann's mom has cancer. This lovely novel-in-verse follows Ann as she copes with a sick mother, friends, dancing and being a teenager. elementary or middle level readers.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Novels in verse.
- Cancer -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sick -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ballet -- Juvenile fiction.
- Handicraft -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cancer -- Fiction.
- Sick -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Ballet -- Fiction.
- Handicraft -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters.