도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Mike Jacobs; Arthur Mizener; Rosemary Mizener|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||13.1 linear ft. (24 archival boxes, 9 half-size archival boxes, 1 oversize flat box, 1 bound volume)|
|더 많은 정보:|
The bulk of the correspondence consists of letters by Schulberg's literary agent, Brandt and Brandt, and congratulatory letters on the publication of THE DISENCHANTED and THE HARDER THEY FALL. There is also miscellaneous correspondence from Random House, Schulberg's publisher, and the Sidney Cox Fund at Dartmouth, legal contracts and agreements, scrapbooks for WHAT MAKES SAMMY RUN? and WATERFRONT, and miscellaneous material.
Additional accessions include 51 letter, cards, and telegrams sent by Schulberg to Arthur and Rosemary Mizener dating from 1947 to 1964 and a letter to Allen Hard of the "Gazette" of New Hope, Pa.
- Jacobs, Mike, -- 1880-
- Mizener, Arthur -- Correspondence.
- Mizener, Rosemary -- Correspondence.
- Brandt & Brandt.
- Dartmouth College -- Students.
- Dartmouth College. -- Sidney Cox Fund.
- Watts Writers' Workshop.
- American drama -- 20th century.
- American fiction -- 20th century.
- Authors and publishers -- United States -- 20th century.
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century.
- Literary agents -- United States.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century.
- Screenwriters -- United States.
- Contracts -- United States -- 20th century.