Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
M H Herlong
|Description:||296 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by M.H. Herlong.|
Twelve-year-old Li'l T and his family face great losses caused by Hurricane Katrina, including leaving Buddy, their very special, three-legged dog, behind when they must evacuate.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Juvenile fiction.
- African Americans -- Juvenile fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Louisiana -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Lost and found possessions -- Fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Fiction.
- African Americans.
- Louisiana -- New Orleans.