Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Eddie Cantor; Joan Blondell; James Cagney; Ruby Keeler; Dick Powell|
|Document Type:||Musical Score|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harry Warren; Al Dubin; Ben Jorj Harris
|Notes:||For voice and piano; includes chord diagrams and symbols.
Advertising includes musical incipits for "By a waterfall" by Sammy Fain ; "Honeymoon hotel" and "Shanghai Lil" both by Harry Warren ; "Sittin on a backyard fence" and "Ah! The moon is here" both by Sammy Fain.
"Eddie Cantor in the Samuel Goldwyn production of Roman Scandals.
Cover illustration: photographic still from the motion picture with inset photo of Eddie Cantor with small drawing of a man and five women in a chariot / Jorj Harris ; advertising on back cover features photos of Joan Blondell, James Cagney, Ruby Keeler and Dick Powell.
|Description:||1 score (5 p.) ; 34 cm.|
|Other Titles:||You'll always have a roof above you
With a million little stars
Roman scandals (Motion picture)
|Responsibility:||music by Harry Warren ; lyric by Al Dubin.|
- Cantor, Eddie, -- 1892-1964 -- Portraits.
- Blondell, Joan -- Portraits.
- Cagney, James, -- 1899-1986 -- Portraits.
- Keeler, Ruby -- Portraits.
- Powell, Dick, -- 1904-1963 -- Portraits.
- Motion picture music -- Excerpts.
- Love songs.
- Popular music -- United States -- 1931-1940.
- Songs with piano.
- Chariots -- Pictorial works.