Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Trevor Campling; Australia. Department of Housing and Regional Development.; University of Sydney. Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Teaching.
|Notes:||Cat. no. 9501975.
"This study has been prepared by the Australia Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Teaching (ACIRRT) at the University of Sydney for the Commonwealth Department of Housing and Regional Development to assess the impact of Enterprise Agreements on residential construction industry costs and productivity"--Page 1.
|Description:||66 pages ; 30 cm.|
|Series Title:||Occasional series (Australia. Department of Housing and Regional Development), no. 12.|
|Responsibility:||prepared by John T. Campling.|
- Collective labor agreements -- Construction industry -- Australia.
- Construction industry -- Australia -- Management.
- Construction industry -- Production control -- Australia.
- Industrial productivity -- Australia.
- Collective labor agreements -- Construction industry.
- Construction industry -- Management.
- Construction industry -- Production control.
- Industrial productivity.