Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert F Sproull; Jon Eisenberg; National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Digital Archiving and the National Archives and Records Administration.
|Description:||xii, 99 pages ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||1 Front Matter; 2 Summary and Recommendations; 3 1 Ongoing Technology Change and Rising User Expectations; 4 2 Reengineering Processes to Meet the Electronic Records Challenge; 5 3 Partnering with Other Institutions; 6 4 Broadening Research Interactions; 7 5 Record Integrity and Authenticity; 8 Appendix A Briefers to the Study Committee; 9 Appendix B "Summary and Recommendations" Chapter from the Committee's First Report; 10 Appendix C October 16, 2003, Letter Report to the National Archives and Records Administration; 11 Appendix D Committee Member and Staff Biographies|
|Other Titles:||Recommendations for a long-term strategy|
|Responsibility:||Committee on Digital Archiving and the National Archives and Records Administration, Computer Science and Telecommunications Board, National Research Council of the National Academies ; Robert F. Sproull and Jon Eisenberg, editors.|
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration -- Planning.
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration -- Management.
- Archives -- United States.
- Electronic records -- Conservation and restoration -- United States.
- United States. National Archives and Records Administration.
- Electronic records
- Conservation and restoration
- United States