|附加的形体格式：||Print version :
Building an electronic records archive at the National Archives and Records Administration : recommendations for a long-term strategy.
Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2005
Robert F Sproull; Jon Eisenberg
|描述：||1 online resource (xii, 99 p.)|
|内容：||Summary and recommendations --
1. Ongoing technology change and rising user expectations --
2. Reengineering processes to meet the electronic records challenge --
3. Partnering with other institutions --
4. Broadening research interactions --
5. Record integrity and authenticity --
Appendix A: Briefers to the study committee --
Appendix B: "Summary and recommendations" chapter from the committee's first report --
Appendix C: October 16, 2003, letter report to the National Archives and Records Administration --
Appendix D: Committee member and staff biographies.
|责任：||Committee on Digital Archiving and the National Archives and Records Administration, Computer Science and Telecommunications Board, National Research Council of the National Academies ; Robert F. Sproull and Jon Eisenberg, editors.|
Focuses on longer term, more strategic issues, including technology trends that will shape the ERA system, archival processes of the ERA, and future evolution of the system. This report also provides an assessment of technical and design issues associated with record integrity and authenticity.
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration -- Planning.
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration -- Management.
- Archives -- United States.
- Electronic records -- Conservation and restoration -- United States.
- United States. -- National Archives and Records Administration.
- Electronic records -- Conservation and restoration.
- United States.