Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Keith Berry, (Associate professor)
|ISBN:||9781317192589 1317192583 9781315558745 1315558742|
|Description:||1 online resource (xiv, 186 pages).|
|Contents:||1. Bullying : a narrative opening to a relational problem --
2. Cutting through : the journey and horror of finding self-love --
3. Pure evil entertainment --
4. Flying tomatoes : Cruella's clash with the Dalmatians --
5. Highlight girl : finding strength in her weak soul --
6. A narrative on bullying and rape --
7. Opened : bullying communication and identities, and the power of stories.
|Series Title:||Writing lives--ethnographic narratives, 18.|
"The moral center of Keith Berry's Bullied is located in his deep reflexive and empathetic capacities. This book is a must read for anyone who has ever been touch by bullying and for anyone who
- Bullying in schools -- Case studies.
- Bullying -- Case studies.
- Interpersonal conflict in adolescence -- Case studies.
- Self-perception in adolescence -- Case studies.
- EDUCATION / Administration / General
- EDUCATION / Organizations & Institutions
- Bullying in schools.
- Interpersonal conflict in adolescence.
- Self-perception in adolescence.