Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780316001656 0316001651 9780316033169 0316033162 9780316001663 031600166X|
|Description:||279 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||by Suzanne Phillips.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
Cameron is a freshman who gets picked on by the jocks. He makes a plan to "do away" with them when his friend gets beat up. Cameron is very troubled. His family tries to help him and think he's acting out. When he starts a fire, the family brushes it off. This is a psychological...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Juvenile fiction.
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of children.
- High schools.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.