Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|提及的人：||Sitting Bull; Charles Alexander Eastman; Henry L Dawes; Ulysses S Grant; Sitting Bull; Henry L Dawes; Charles Alexander Eastman; Ulysses S Grant; Sitting Bull|
Yves Simoneau; Daniel Giat; Clara George; Aidan Quinn; Adam Beach; August Schellenberg; J K Simmons; Eric Schweig; Wes Studi; Colm Feore; Gordon Tootoosis; Shaun Johnston; Nathan Chasing Horse; Eddie Spears; Lee Tergesen; Holly Bird; Fred Thompson; Anna Paquin; David Franco; George S Clinton; Dee Brown; HBO Films.; Wolf Films.; Traveler's Rest Films.; HBO Video (Firm)
|语言注释：||In English and occasional Lakota or dubbed Spanish with optional subtitles in English, French, or Spanish; closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Based on the book by Dee Alexander Brown.|
|制作人员：||Director of photography, David Franco ; editors, Michael Ornstein, Michael Brown ; music by George S. Clinton ; production designer, Ian Thomas ; costume designer, Mario Davignon ; Lakota dialect coaches, Rose Crane, Marina Crane.|
|演员名单:||Aidan Quinn, Adam Beach, August Schellenberg, J.K. Simmons, Eric Schweig, Wes Studi, Colm Feore, Gordon Tootoosis, Shaun Johnston, Nathan Chasing Horse, Eddie Spears, Lee Tergesen, Holly Bird, Fred Thompson, Anna Paquin.|
|活动注释：||Originally broadcast by HBO on May 27, 2007.|
|奖励：||Emmy Awards, 2007: Outstanding made for television movie; Outstanding cinematography for a miniseries or movie.|
|描述：||2 videodiscs (132 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD; Region 1; Dolby digital 5.1 surround, Dolby digital 2.0 stereo; widescreen presentation, aspect ratio 16:9.|
|内容：||Disc 1: Little Big Horn --
Red Cloud's camp --
Cedar Creek valley --
Christian names --
Friends of the Indian --
Assimilation or extinction --
Standing Rock --
Sorrow in his eyes --
Tall tales --
Ghost Dance --
Tracks we leave behind --
Uprising imminent --
Wounded Knee --
Closing credits (2007) (132 min.); Special features: Audio commentary with director Yves Simoneau [optional audio feature]; Audio commentary with Adam Beach and Aidan Quinn [optional audio feature]; Interactive historical guide [interactive feature]. Disc 2 Special features: Making history: The production of "Bury my heart at Wounded Knee" / HBO Films ; writer/producer, Evan Harris [featurette] (2007) (12 min.) --
Bury my heart at Wounded Knee: Telling the story / HBO Films [featurette] (2007) (4 min.) --
Bury my heart at Wounded Knee: The heart of a people [featurette] (2007) (6 min.); Photo gallery [slide show] (3 min.).
|其他题名：||Bury my heart at Wounded Knee (Television program).
Epic fall of the American Indian
|责任：||HBO Films presents ; directed by Yves Simoneau ; screenplay by Daniel Giat ; produced by Clara George ; a Wolf Films/Traveler's Rest Films production ; an Yves Simoneau film.|
By 1876, most of the nation's American Indians had been forcibly relocated to reservation land. In the Dakota Territory, Red Cloud had settled his people on the great Sioux Reservation, becoming wards of the government. Other Sioux leaders saw this as defeat and continued to live in the traditional way, with legendary resistance. Then an economic depression struck, and gold was discovered in the Black Hills--on Sioux land. In this film, the lives of Charles Eastman-a Dartmouth-educated, Sioux doctor; Senator Henry Dawes-member of the Committee on Indian Affairs; and Sitting Bull intersect in a manner that seems fated. The question that faces the government and the Sioux seems to leave two answers: assimilation versus extermination? It is answered by the assassination of Sitting Bull and the massacre of hundreds of Indian men, women, and children by the 7th Cavalry at Wounded Knee Creek on Dec. 29, 1890.
- Sitting Bull, -- 1831-1890 -- Drama.
- Eastman, Charles Alexander, -- 1858-1939 -- Drama.
- Dawes, Henry L. -- (Henry Laurens), -- 1816-1903 -- Drama.
- Grant, Ulysses S. -- (Ulysses Simpson), -- 1822-1885 -- Drama.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry, 7th -- Drama.
- United States. -- Office of Indian Affairs -- Drama.
- Wounded Knee Massacre, S.D., 1890 -- Drama.
- Teton Indians -- Drama.
- Dakota Indians -- Wars, 1890-1891 -- Drama.
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- Drama.
- Indians, Treatment of -- North America -- Drama.
- West (U.S.) -- Drama.
- United States -- History -- 1865-1898 -- Drama.
- Indios de América del Norte -- Great Plains -- Teatro.
- Estados Unidos -- Historia -- 1865- -- Teatro.
- Sitting Bull, -- 1834?-1890 -- Drama.
- Native Americas -- Great Plains -- Drama.
- Native Americans, Treatment of -- North America -- Drama.
- United States. -- Bureau of Indian Affairs -- Drama.
- Historical films.
- Video (DVD)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dawes, Henry L. -- (Henry Laurens), -- 1816-1903.
- Eastman, Charles Alexander, -- 1858-1939.
- Grant, Ulysses S. -- (Ulysses Simpson), -- 1822-1885.
- Sitting Bull, -- 1831-1890.
- United States. -- Army. -- Cavalry, 7th.
- United States. -- Office of Indian Affairs.
- Dakota Indians.
- Indians of North America.
- Indians, Treatment of.
- Teton Indians.
- Great Plains.
- North America.
- South Dakota.
- United States.
- United States, West.