|提及的人：||Semyon Dukach; Semyon Dukach|
|ISBN:||9780060575113 0060575115 0060844167 9780060844165|
|描述：||289 pages ; 24 cm|
|責任：||Ben Mezrich ; afterword by Semyon Dukach.|
Semyon Dukach was the darling of Las Vegas. A legend at twenty-one, this hotshot was the biggest high roller in decades, a mathematical genius with a system the casinos had never seen before and couldn't stop--a system that has never been revealed until now; that has nothing to do with card counting, wasn't illegal, and was more powerful than anything tried before. From Atlantic City to the jewel of the gambling crown, Monte Carlo, Dukach and his fellow MIT students hit them all and made millions. Although they were taking classes and studying for exams during the week, over the weekends they stormed the blackjack tables only to be harassed, banned from casinos, threatened at gunpoint, and beaten in Vegas's notorious back rooms. The stakes were high, the dangers very real, but the players were up to the challenges, consequences be damned.--From publisher description.
- Gambling -- Nevada -- Las Vegas.
- Dukach, Semyon.
- Gamblers -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- Biography.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Students -- Biography.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Massachusetts -- Cambridge.
- Nevada -- Las Vegas.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Biography -- Students.