Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Kennedy Toole; John Kennedy Toole|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780306820403 0306820404 9780306821042 0306821044 0306821915 9780306821912|
|Description:||xv, 319 pages,  pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm|
PW's Best Summer Reads 2012, 6/8/12 Kirkus Reviews, 3/15/12 "[MacLauchlin] cleanly lays out the brief life of his subject and his work's unlikely afterlife...A valuable biography" BookPage, April
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Definitive biography of Toole
I have studied John Kennedy Toole (Ken) and his novel A Confederacy of Dunces for five years; I have published two peer-review journal articles on his work; and I can say that at this point this book is the definitive biography of Ken Toole. I have learned a great deal from this book, my previous...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Toole, John Kennedy, -- 1937-1969. -- Confederacy of dunces.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY -- Literary.
- Toole, John Kennedy, -- 1937-1969
- Confederacy of dunces (Toole, John Kennedy)
- Novelists, American.