Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xi, 240 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||A rush of blood to the head : the largest neuromarketing study ever conducted --
This must be the place : product placement, American Idol, and Ford's multimillion-dollar mistake --
I'll have what she's having : mirror neurons at work --
I can't see clearly now : subliminal messaging, alive and well --
Do you believe in magic? : ritual, superstition, and why we buy --
I say a little prayer : faith, religion, and brands --
Why did I choose you? : the power of somatic markers --
A sense of wonder : selling to our senses --
And the answer is : neuromarketing and predicting the future --
Let's spend the night together : sex in advertising --
Conclusion : brand new day.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Being halfway through Martin Lindstrom's "Buyology," I can safely say that this is one of the best books I've ever written. It's not because I like his particular writing style (I don't), or because I think I need any self help (I hope I don't); it's because he does an excellent job of opening our...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Consumer behavior -- Psychological aspects.
- Shopping -- Psychological aspects.
- Marketing -- Psychological aspects.
- Comportamento do consumidor.
- Marketing (aspectos psicológicos)
- Shopping -- psykologiska aspekter.
- Consumer behaviour.
User lists with this item (11)
- Things to Check Out(4 items)
by cal.pat23 updated 2015-11-05
- Things to Check Out(72 items)
by fielden updated 2012-10-13
- Fowkes, Katherine - Advertising Materials at Smith Library(10 items)
by cmwack updated 2011-01-24
- Things to Check Out(5 items)
by smith525 updated 2011-01-01
- Things to Check Out(125 items)
by bookgarden updated 2010-09-25