Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||State government records
|Named Person:||Michael S Dukakis; Foster 1911-1995 Furcolo; Francis W Sargent; Joseph D Ward|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William A Waldron; Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives. Committee on Rules.
|Notes:||Series constitutes part of the papers of William Augustus Waldron, an attorney practicing in Boston with an additional career in public administration. He held posts with the New York State Assembly and Constitutional Convention (1937-1938), the federal Dept. of Justice (1942), and the National War Labor Board (1942-1945); and in Massachusetts served with the Special Commission on the Structure of the State Government (1950-1954, from 1952 as executive director), as special assistant attorney general (1962), as commissioner of administration (1963-1965), and as special counsel to the General Court's House Rules Committee (1969, 1971, 1973-1974)
See also: Massachusetts. Special Commission on the Structure of the State Government. Commission files, 1950-1954 (bulk 1952-1953) ((M-Ar)2227X); Massachusetts. Executive Office for Administration and Finance. Commissioner's administration subject files, 1956-1980 (bulk 1963-1965) ((M-Ar)2226)
|Description:||5 cubic ft. (4 record center cartons)|
- Dukakis, Michael S. -- (Michael Stanley), -- 1933-
- Furcolo, Foster, 1911-1995.
- Sargent, Francis W., -- 1915-1998.
- Ward, Joseph D., -- 1914-
- Boston Bar Association. -- Administrative Law Committee.
- Massachusetts. -- Governor (1957-1961 : Furcolo)
- Massachusetts. -- Governor (1969-1975 : Sargent)
- Massachusetts. -- Governor (1975-1979 : Dukakis)
- Administrative agencies -- Massachusetts -- Reorganization.
- Administrative procedure -- Massachusetts.
- Cabinet system -- Massachusetts.
- Consumer protection -- Massachusetts.
- Elections -- Massachusetts.
- Human services -- Massachusetts.
- Inheritance and transfer tax -- Massachusetts.
- Public works -- Massachusetts.
- Rehabilitation -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- 1951-