Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
District of Columbia Historical Records Survey.
Calendar of the letters and documents of Peter Force and his son William Q. Force.
Washington, D.C., District of Columbia Historical Records Survey, 1940
|Named Person:||Peter Force; William Quereau Force|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John True Loomis; District of Columbia Historical Records Survey.
|Notes:||Reproduced from typewritten copy.
"Printed material with Force Manuscripts": leaves 32-33.
|Description:||35 leaves 26 cm|
|Responsibility:||Prepared by District of Columbia Historical Records Survey, Division of Professional and Service Projects, Work Projects Administration. Sponsored by the Board of Commissioners of the District of Columbia.|
- Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence.
- Manuscripts -- United States.
- Force, Peter, -- 1790-1868.
- Force, William Quereau, -- 1820-1880.
- United States, District of Columbia -- Archives and libraries -- Inventories, registers, catalogs.
- United States, North Carolina, Mecklenburg -- History.