|描述：||393 pages ; 25 cm|
"The world Cal and Frida have always known is gone, and they've left the crumbling city of Los Angeles far behind them. They now live in a shack in the wilderness, working side-by-side to make their days tolerable in the face of hardship and isolation. Mourning a past they can't reclaim, they seek solace in each other. But the tentative existence they've built for themselves is thrown into doubt when Frida finds out she's pregnant. Terrified of the unknown and unsure of their ability to raise a child alone, Cal and Frida set out for the nearest settlement, a guarded and paranoid community with dark secrets. These people can offer them security, but Cal and Frida soon realize this community poses dangers of its own. In this unfamiliar world, where everything and everyone can be perceived as a threat, the couple must quickly decide whom to trust"--
- Regression (Civilization) -- Fiction.
- Husband and wife -- Fiction.
- Pregnant women -- Fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Fiction.
- Dystopias -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Literary.
- FICTION / Family Life.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- "P" Lamson's Newest Acquisitions in Language and Literature(414 资料)
由 LamsonFitz 已更新 大约5天前
- 2014 - New Fiction Titles (January 6- November 17)(500 资料)
由 nblibrary 已更新 大约3天前
- Library Reads(30 资料)
由 carteretlibraries 已更新 2014-09-12
- npr bestsellers - Week Of Aug. 21, 2014(60 资料)
由 cmalpas 已更新 2014-09-09
- FICTION - SUMMER 2014 - DO NOT USE (22 资料)
由 firstname.lastname@example.org 已更新 大约三周前